A Paradise Realty
A Paradise Realty has brokered over one half billion dollars in its history. One of the premier real estate companies on the West Coast of Florida, it offers the finest in client services combining cutting edge technique with old fashion basic core skills. Some of our services include:
- Utilizing a team approach in order to derive input from all of our agents, accessing over 450 combined years of professional experience.
- Evaluation of property with an inspection process that gives the client constructive suggestions that will maximize the marketability of the property.
- Implement standard appraisal practices in order to attain an accurate opinion of the properties current market value, thus giving the client a true and accurate rate opinion of what the property will sell for in today’s market.
- Consulting with the client to determine a fair and agreeable asking price and a realistic selling price in order to facilitate a sale in the minimum amount of time.
- Giving a good faith estimate of all possible expenses associated with the sale and closing for the client, showing them the true net money they will receive at the closing table, eliminating surprises.
- Establishing and maintaining secure showing instructions for the property, protecting the client’s valuable asset during the marketing process.
- Having a professional marketing and advertising program put together for each individual property.
- Having photographs and a virtual tour done, as warranted for each property, allowing the potential buyer and other real estate agents to abtain incite, in order to peak their interest in the property
- Placing the property in print media and real estate publications as deemed appropriate for each property.
- Placing the property on our tremendous World Wide Website, ParadiseRealty.com, which receives over 25,000 hits per day.
- Placing the property in multiple listings making it available to Realtors and the public through the Board of Realtors and numerous public links.
- Placing the property in our office information book with showing intructions in order to allow anyone in our office to have instant access to the proper showing instructions, insuring our client’s wishes and best interests will be protected.
- Having flyers printed and displayed in each of our offices giving our walk in customers quick and easy access to the property information with pictures.
- Placing of a yard signage in an appropriate location to allow drive by potential buyers to see that the property us available. Each sign contains phone numbers and website information giving them easy access to obtain more information.
Jo Anne Curtan
Donna Kipp Waldon
Tarah H Green
Contact A Paradise Realty
Toll Free: (941) 778-4800
Phone: (941) 778-4800
Fax: (941) 778-7090
Se Habla Español
Wir sprechen Deutsch
A Paradise Rentals
5201 Gulf Drive
Holmes Beach, Florida 34217
On Anna Maria Island